Investor FAQs


How do I purchase stock in Cintas Corporation?

You will need to contact a licensed stockbroker to purchase Cintas Corporation common stock.

On what stock exchange is Cintas Corporation’s common stock traded?

Cintas is traded over the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol CTAS.

Who is the registrar and transfer agent for Cintas Corporation’s common stock? How do I contact them?

EQ Shareowner Services

P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, MN 55164-0874
(800) 468-9716

Does Cintas Corporation pay a cash dividend?

Cintas has paid a dividend every year since the Company went public in 1983. The Company is recognized as a “Dividend Aristocrat”, a company in the S&P 500 that has been increasing dividend payments annually for at least 25 years. Cintas’ dividend is paid quarterly.

How do I get a copy of the Company’s financial statements, such as an annual report, Form 10K or Form 10Q?

The Annual Report is in a “PDF” format and can be viewed from the “Financial Reports” section of this web site. Form 10K’s and 10Q’s have been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and can be retrieved from the SEC’s web site or the NASDAQ web site.


Securities analysts, portfolio managers and other institutional investor representatives can reach us using the contacts below.

Paul F. Adler
Vice President - Treasurer & Investor Relations
Cintas Corporation
6800 Cintas Blvd | Mason, Ohio 45040
office 513-972-4195

Mike Hansen | Executive Vice President & CFO
Cintas Corporation
6800 Cintas Blvd | Mason, Ohio 45040
office 513.972.2079

Shareholders of record may contact our transfer agent, EQ Shareowner Services, for assistance with a change of address, transfer of share ownership, replacement of lost stock certificates and dividend payment/tax reporting issues. If your Cintas shares are held in a bank or brokerage account, contact your bank or broker for assistance.